Unseen is an international photography fair focused on undiscovered photography talent and unseen work by established photographers.
The first edition of Unseen will take place from 19 to 23 September 2012 at Amsterdam’s Westergasfabriek, kicking off the gallery season by celebrating yet undetected, cutting-edge work.
Fashion! Photographs from the Camera Work Collection.
This group exhibition will give a survey of nine decades of fashion photography, including works by Richard Avedon, Horst P. Horst, Steven Klein, Helmut Newton, Irving Penn, Paolo Roversi and Edward Steichen. This special selection was compiled from the collection of Camera Work. Camera Work owns one of the world’s largest collections of photographic works and books.
In addition there will be lectures, an international film-programme, bookshops and much more. For more information visit www.unseenamsterdam.com.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites