Reminder: crEATe book giveaway
Ethical Eater or Extreme Connoisseur?
In conjunction with our new Going Out selection this week of places to well, go out, we're giving away two copies of 'crEATe. Eating, Design and Future Food', published by Gestalten. Based upon research by trend analysts from the London firm The Future Laboratory, crEATe is a sourcebook that investigates recent trends and visual developments in and around food. Through a design and conceptual perspective, the book examines everything from the way we eat, the interiors and furniture of innovative restaurants and shops, industrial design, graphic design and the packaging of food to branding and consumerism to the use of food as a material. Check out our book review.
To go in the running to win a copy, answer this question in 50 words or less: which is your favourite Dutch-designed bar, cafe, club, hotel, lounge or restaurant of all time and why. It can be somewhere in The Netherlands or abroad, a new or historic place. Entrants must be subscribers to the Design.nl newsletter. Please see this link to subscribe.
Please email your entry to:
newsletter [at] design.nl
Entries close 14 February 2009. Winners will be published online. Good luck and happy eating!
Points of sale
( 4 Votes, average: 4 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites