Present Plus present Noma Bar at Gallery 33 in Amsterdam from October 26th to December 23rd.
Noma Bar's work uses negative space that makes you look once, twice, and three times.
Noma will bring his dog-shaped die cutting machine to Gallery 33. Visitors can buy their own materials, including materials exclusive to Amsterdam, and cut a bespoke Noma Bar cut out using the die cutting machine. Noma will also contribute special works for the Kuvva app from Present Plus.
Gallery 33 is a new creative studio designed by Tieme Rietveld, built in an old factory located at the Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam. The building is a hybrid space that houses Galery 33, an art space, and the Present Plus, a digital culture agency that creates videos, products, technology, and stories. Present Plus built WeTransfer, Kuvva, Lowdi, and One Minute Wonders. The exhibit will run from October 26th to December 23rd at Gallery 33, Pazzanistraat 33, 1014 DB, Westergasfabriek, Amsterdam.
Stay tuned via the Gallery 33 website for details on workshops running throughout the exhibition.
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Dutch Design Week 2013
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites