Only a few days left until the summer edition of the Modefabriek. Sunday 22 and Monday 23 July, some 600 international fashion brands will meet with buyers, trend scouts, stylists, journalists and other fashion professionals at the Amsterdam RAI.
In addition to the top selection of international fashion and accessory labels which will present themselves in the various stylish stands this season too there will be many extras on the programme. Not to be missed are:
Blueprint Outdoor: a cosy container bazar and outdoor hang out near the Blueprint entrance.
The Dutch Touch Coming Home presentation by the Dutch Fashion Foundation with Dutch designer labels Bas Kosters, Studio Sober, Marcha Hüskes, Jessica Joyce, Marloes Blaas, Youasme Measyou, A.MAZE (People of the Labyrinths), Ready to Fish, Sjaak Hullekes, Jupe and Spijkers en Spijkers.
The Talent 2012 selection of Dutch art academies by Carlo Wijnands.
The Cutting Edge platform presents debuting talent Glenn Martens.
The denim installation Worn-out projects by Long John.
And of course the popular pop-up shops, the HTNK Onedayshop 'indigo edition' at Blueprint, the Mint x OPTIONS! Store at Mint for sustainable style, Mendo Bookstore for the best inspirational books and 'garage sale extraordinaire' Trash & Treasures.
For more info visit www.modefabriek.nl
Points of sale
( 0 Votes, average: 0 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites