Dutch designers and companies won five out of seven categories at the 2008 Design Management Europe (DME) Award which was recently announced at the Cardiff Design Festival.
Business, innovation and design.
The winners of the 2008 Design Management Europe Award (DME) were announced at a gala ceremony at the Wales Millennium Centre, Cardiff on 13 October 2008. The event formed a major part of the Cardiff Design Festival.
The DME Award is a business award which recognises the critical role of management in the successful implementation of design and innovation. This year, registrations were received from over 22 countries. From the 39 shortlisted entries which were selected by a jury of international business experts, there were five Dutch winners from a total of seven categories.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Award for best management of design in a large company
Award for best management of design in a small company
Award for best management of design in a micro company
Award for best management of design in a public or non-profit organisation
Award for the best management of a first time design project
Points of sale
( 2 Votes, average: 3 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites