Dutch Design Awards in Dance
The beautiful black-and-white films which register the performances feature dance and poetry, not the first thing that springs to mind when thinking about Dutch design.
Every year the Dutch Design Awards acknowledge the best presentations in product design, communication design and spacial design. Each of these disciplines is symbolized by a live performance which took place in a field, on the beach and in the city, created by the designers of studio Dumbar.
The performances were announced through live streaming, Facebook events, social media and photography and found there way thanks to a network of online and offline media.
In addition to the 'happenings', studio Dumbar presents an illustrated book on the project which will be distributed throughout the Netherlands.
Each 'release' collects, distributes and leaves something behind. The 'limited edition pocketbook' circulates these stories so that everyone may find them.
The Dutch Design Awards will take place on 22 October 2011 as part of Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven.
Points of sale
( 7 Votes, average: 4 out of 5)
click to vote
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites