RetroStart launches Design Icons Amsterdam, a unique show about modernism, about form or function, about the history of the design icons that inspire us up until the present day.
On February 11 and 12, 2012, the very first edition of Design Icons Amsterdam will take place. Holland will have its own fair dedicated to vintage design furniture.
60 international dealers will offer a selection of their best stock. Design Icons Amsterdam is an initiative of RetroStart.
The RetroStart team is well up in the world of original furniture designed in the era of Eames, Arne Jacobsen, Friso Kramer and Pierre Paulin.
After so many positive responses to the idea of organizing a design fair in Amsterdam, we are proud to present Design Icons.
Design Icons Amsterdam takes place in the former shipyard “De Kromhouthal” which has been completely restored into a charming event location. The industrial atmosphere is the ideal setting to showcase the design classics of the 20th century. Directly situated to the water of „t IJ, there is a view to the city center.
We are excited to have 62 renowned sellers participating from Holland, Belgium, Germany, France, Switzerland and the UK. See the exhibitors list on the website under “exhibitors”.
Points of sale
( 2 Votes, average: 5 out of 5)
click to vote
- Milan 2014
- Dutch Design Week 2013
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2013
- Dutch Design Week 2012
- Milan 2012
- Amsterdam Fashion Week 2012
- Dutch Design Week 2011
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2010
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2011
- Dutch Design Week 2010
- Dutch Design Double 2010
- Milan 2010
- Design.nl 100th Issue Favourites
- Dutch Design Week 2009
- Dutch Design Double 2009
- Milan 2009
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2009
- Going Out - Restaurants, bars, cafes, clubs and hotels
- Graphic Design Festival 2008
- Dutch Design Week 2008
- Retail Therapy - Where to buy Dutch design
- FreeDesigndom 2008
- Milan 2008
- Amsterdam International Fashion Week 2008
- Design.nl Tokyo favourites